Why We Request the Information from Users?
What Are Cookies?
How Do We Use Information We Collect from Cookies?
Sharing and Selling Information
How Can You Access and Correct Your Information?
What About Legally Compelled Disclosure of Information?
Processing of Data Under General Data Protection (GDPR)
We may process your Personal Information because:
- You gave us the permission to do so
- The processing of your Personal Data is in our legitimate interests by your and it is not overridden by your rights
- We need to perform a contract with you
- To comply with the legal authorities and the law
Data Protection Rights Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
The residence of the European Economic Area (EEA) has certain data protection rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDRP).
LookGadgets takes reasonable steps to allow you to edit, limit, or delete your Personal Data.
You can contact us anytime for the inquiry of your Personal Data that we hold if you want it to be removed from our system.
The Data Protection rights you have:
- You have the right to access, edit or delete the information we have on you.
- You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- You have the right to be provided with a copy of your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format.
- You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where LookGadgets relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please keep in mind that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such queries.
You have every right to complain to the Data Protection Authority about the collection or use of your Personal Information.
What About Other Web Sites Linked to Our Web Site?
Our Commitment To Data Security:
Acquisition or Change of Ownership